Reduce Customer Churn with Customer Retention Software
Lost customers don’t just leave with unpaid bills, they impact your revenue and profitability down the line.
Companies spend vast amounts of money converting potential prospects into lifelong customers. But marketers know that it’s is much more efficient to retain your good customers than it is to find them in the first place.
Traditionally, businesses focused on reducing churn by only identifying propensity. By analyzing 100% of your data as it moves in real-time, you can go one step further and identify the overall profitability of that customer, which includes a fully customer analysis.
It also allows you to pinpoint your efforts and focus on the right customer at the right time. Because your data is reliable, you increase the value of your predictive analytics, creating the complete customer story.
What’s more, lost customers don’t just leave with unpaid bills, they impact your revenue and profitability down the line.
Because not all customers are equally important to your bottom line, it is essential to adapt a targeted, robust churn management strategy that identifies churn, customer pain points, and pinpoints the overall value of your customer.
With Infogix PropensitySCORING®, you can:
- Score each customer for the likelihood they’ll buy bundled or standalone products and services – with a given offer, at a given time – for one-to-one targeting
- Predict the best time and circumstances to make offers
- Predict how customers will respond when you modify your service offerings and promotions
- Propensity to Pay
- Score each customer for the likelihood they’ll pay for products and services
- Maximize ROI by letting CSPs avoid investments that won’t be amortized over time
- Minimize bad debt
- Reduce churn by steering customers away from plans they can’t or won’t pay for
- Propensity to Act Now
- Incorporate Usage Analytics allows you to predict the optimal times that a customer will be more inclined to purchase an offer
- Leverage coupling, usage, propensity and location analytics for increased value to your advertising products