Billing and Payment Reconciliation
Assure your billing and payments are accurate, consistent and reliable
“Infogix prevented over $10 million in under-billing in the past year.”
Infogix solutions are designed for validating and tracking billing and payment transactions across complex processes, including 3rd party systems.
Our automated, end-to-end data analysis extracts, aggregates and analyzes large volumes of data in real-time. You have the ability to continuously audit and visualize every transaction in your enterprise. This helps eliminate under- or over-billing that can result in fines, misstated financials, litigation and lost customers. And, at the same time, payments settle accurately and on time. Using our proven solutions, you can improve operational efficiencies, streamline compliance, and better manage liquidity.
Corporations face increasing pressure to transform billing and payment processing systems, in order to reduce costs, address new financial standards, achieve regulatory compliance and improve customer service. Because each transaction may require numerous exchanges of data between systems inside and outside your company, opportunities for errors are high while visibility is low. Risks increase, cash management positions are less reliable, customers wait, and revenues suffer.
Automated Validation and Tracking of Billing and Payments Processing
- Detect and resolve billing errors before they propagate to downstream systems, get printed, and sent to customers
- Streamline audit and compliance efforts with comprehensive and verifiable analysis execution reports and proof positive audit trails
- Increase operational efficiency while reducing risk
- Avoid reruns and IT fire drills
- Decrease credit risks, interest payments, and overdraft fees by knowing your overall position at each stage in a transaction’s processing cycle
- Accelerate cross-border payments and minimize settlement risks by immediately responding to slow-to-settle transactions anywhere in the system
- Reduce operational risks by validating 100% of your payments as they flow through your systems