Connect Communications, Inc.
Integrity is fundamental in data, just as in business. Infogix’s data integrity and data governance solutions, powered by advanced analytics and big data, ensure that organizations can maximize the value of their data. Data’s value is unlocked when users trust that data is accurate, are able to operationalize insights from raw data, and all stakeholders understand and agree on what data means. For 35 years, our global customers have relied on Infogix data and analytics software solutions to reduce risk, support regulatory compliance, improve profitability, and substantially enhance operational efficiencies.
Sumit Nijhawan, CEO and President
John McDonnell, Chief Financial Officer
Early Stephens, Executive Vice President of Sales, Marketing, and Business Development
Mark Ludtke, Executive Vice President of Professional Services and Support
Emily Washington, Sr. Vice President of Product Management
Nick Ranieri, Sr. Vice President of Engineering
Number of Employees: 350 and growing
- End-to-End: Infogix Data3Sixty™ Platform can extract, aggregate, and analyze large volumes of data at any point in a business process.
- Analyze 100 percent of transactions through automation to ensure accurate data throughout the business process.
- Embed analytics into daily workflows to accelerate the time to value and time to market of analytical results.
- Scalable and Flexible: Analyze data on any platform in any business process, whether mainframe, distributed server, cloud application, etc. Infogix can capture and analyze any data in any format.
- Data in Motion: Infogix Data3Sixty™ analyzes data as it moves through the enterprise to identify data quality issues, detect or predict fraudulent activity and quickly respond to customer activity at every point in the customer lifecycle, while maintaining regulatory compliance, governance and end-to-end process visibility.
- Machine Learning: Machine learning as an enabler of data quality.
- Real-time: Infogix data analysis is conducted in real-time or batch, offering our customers enterprise visibility and insights to yield business results in the moment.
- Automated: Eliminate manual processes and seamlessly embed analytics into the day-to-day operation.
- Non-Intrusive: Sits independent of the current infrastructure and accesses data without disrupting or changing existing applications.
- Cloud or On Premises: Multiple deployment options to allow users to analyze data in whatever environment suits their needs.
Target Audience: Industries Served
- Financial Services: Real-time access to enormous amounts of data is the key to compliance and business growth for financial services companies. Gaining visibility into business operations–using automated, independent data analysis that keep data accurate–allows users to make better business decisions downstream and, ultimately, apply predictive analytics to understand customer behavior.
- Healthcare: No industry is going through as much dynamic change as the healthcare sector. Infogix analyzes 100 percent of data inside or outside of the business process, to ensure accurate analytics. In addition, its software solutions help healthcare payers manage the requirements of Medicare, the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and other areas to turn reform into revenue.
- Insurance: Data is the lifeblood of the Property & Casualty and Life Insurance industry and the ability to use it increases a company’s flexibility. Infogix provides data analysis, helping insurers around the globe manage risk, foster multi-channel interactions, and create a customer-focused enterprise. As the insurance industry experiences core system replacements, Infogix can integrate with various core systems to ensure all data is transferred and business decisions are being made with accurate data.
- Media and Communications: Enterprises in the media and communications industry operate in the most competitive markets in the world. Cable, satellite, telecom and cellular companies are in a constant quest to acquireand retain the best and most profitable customers. Infogix partners with global CSPs to ensure reliable data analysis, accurate predictive modeling and complete customer lifecycle management, enabling them to maintain their competitive advantage.
Infogix Data3Sixty™ evaluates any intense data environment, using machine learning as an enabler of data quality, with a consistent governance process that spans the data supply chain to make data more valuable to users. The result is trustworthy data sets that are in an easy to digest format, allowing businesses to identify and extract relevant data in lightning speed. Infogix Data3Sixty™ also presents this information visually to help identify patterns and support analytical models. The self-service modules are designed to empower the business user and reduce the workload of IT specialists who are already in high demand. The platform includes three modules that work independently or in-tandem to enable better control over data and to help businesses with decision making and problem-solving. The modules include:
- Infogix Data3Sixty Validate™: Enables high volume data quality checks such as data profiling, consistency, conformity, completeness, timeliness and reconciliation to validate the quality of data. Visual data prep enables business or technical end-users to create and execute validations as needed or on the fly to operationalize results as quickly as possible.
- Infogix Data3Sixty Govern™: Governs and fosters the collaboration of critical data assets across business and technical teams. It centralizes documentation of definitions, policies, ownership, data quality and other key metrics in one repository. Connectors can self-populate metadata including data quality scores and profiles to automate many labor-intensive processes.
- Infogix Data3Sixty Analyze™: Applies machine learning algorithms with intuitive drag-and drop functionality to conduct ad hoc analysis – segmentation, classification, regression, recommendation and forecasting – for faster execution. Integrated analysis of validation and governance sources and outputs optimizes and automates insights not easily identified through standard techniques.
- Originally founded as Unitech Systems and now celebrating more than 35 years of existence.
- In 2005, after recognizing the birth of Big Data, Unitech Systems transformed into Infogix.
- 73 percent of customers have been with Infogix for more than 15 years
- In 2012 H.I.G. Capital, a leading global private equity investment firm, recapitalized Infogix.
- In 2014 Infogix and H.I.G. Capital completed the acquisition of Agilis International, Inc., a provider of predictive customer and operational analytics.
- In 2016, Thoma Bravo, LLC, a leading private equity investment firm, acquired Infogix from H.I.G. Capital.
- In 2017, Infogix acquired data governance leader Data3Sixty and a leading data strategy consultancy Data Clairvoyance.
- In 2017, Infogix five consecutive years of growth headlined by several strategic acquisitions, new clients and robust product growth.
To download a pdf of the company fact sheet, please click the download button below.