Regulatory Compliance & Risk Management
Gain the ability to predict early warning of issues while mitigating operational risks.
Risk isn’t a word that you want associated with your organization. In today’s highly regulated environments, there are many challenges enterprises and healthcare payers face in order to comply with quickly changing regulatory pressures, and mitigate operational, financial, and reputational risk, all while generating revenue, reducing cost and maintaining a competitive edge.
Financial and non-financial reporting to varied government agencies as mandated by regulatory requirements can be difficult and fraught with information risk. Today’s multinational corporations must contend with an extensive mix of varied compliance, statutory, and actuarial reporting requirements including: IAS, IFRS, CCAR, Basel, Solvency, SOX, AML, BCBS 239, Statutory Accounting Principles, MI FID, National Association of Insurance Commissioners Model Audit Rule (NAIC MAR), ACA (Affordable Care Act), SEPA and other international, federal, state and local regulations. In addition, managing and mitigating risk is an integral part of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) initiatives.
Many companies are centralizing ERM and GRC efforts by increasing Data Integrity through automated data analysis and further coordinating and integrating risk, compliance, audit, and governance programs. Regulatory mandates – along with increasing investor and business stakeholder scrutiny – have resulted in pressures for more transparent risk management and reporting of your complex operations more frequently and with greater levels of detail.
Moving from manual to automated processes not only increases your operational efficiency, but allows you to constantly audit your transactions, operations, ledgers, accounts, systems, and processes. More importantly, you gain the ability to predict early warning of issues while mitigating operational risks.
This approach also fills a crucial gap inherent in silo based analysis by providing enterprise dashboard visibility, trending, and exception management into the health of your data through end-to-end data analysis. As a byproduct, this enterprise approach simplifies the audit process with evidence that systems are being monitored with standardized business rules that are consistently and continuously monitoring data quality.
Benefits of Risk Management and Regulatory Compliance Analysis
- Utilize a single Enterprise Data Analysis Platform for your entire business
- Reduce operating costs by eliminating the waste associated with errors
- Improve operational efficiency by detecting and resolving issues before they reach downstream systems, business stakeholders, and customers
- Improve risk management. Reconcile information between your finance and risk-management systems. Assess risk as you validate information across files, reports, and databases. Get the real-time visibility that you need to trend information and monitor your processes.
- Detect and contain errors before they spread and contaminate critical systems or databases.
- Reduce operational risks. Validate your risk to reporting on compliance data and other information, detect errors, duplicates, and missed process steps automatically. Our solution also makes it possible to document exceptions and audit trails.
- Enhance information management. Scale and deploy analysis that reconciles and balances information at any level of detail, across all lines of business. Track each transaction step to gather path, content, and latency information. Decrease errors that occur with frequent transfers of large volumes of complex information within a dynamic business environment. Extract information from a variety of formats to automate manual audits and identify opportunities for improvement–automatically.
- Track Processes. Gain visibility into your processes. Set limits to stop processing when a process is outside control specifications. Send an automatic alert to key stakeholders when there are information errors or abnormalities to enable timely investigation and correction.
- Streamline audit and compliance efforts with a fully verifiable audit trail of control results, leading to reduced audit time.
Many of our customers have elaborated the number one reason they use Infogix is to reduce risk with real-time data monitoring in support of data governance and regulatory compliance in areas such as statutory reporting, operational risk management , and risk mitigation in internal and domestic payments .
Protect your enterprise with end-to-end automated business rules to provide enterprise visibility into the health of your data to track and detect errors, duplicates, and out-of-sequence data. Infogix analyzes data across your enterprise to plug gaps in a silo based process which can lead to undetected errors that jeopardize regulatory compliance and thwart risk management efforts.