Data Migration and System Conversions
Eliminate information and process errors.
Data migrations and system conversions are a mainstay of today’s enterprises across all industries. The retirement of legacy systems, consolidation of operations following mergers and acquisitions, and adoption of new technologies adds to the complexity of any effort. These projects can also pose great risk to mission critical information systems if IT doesn’t have control over and visibility into the entire process.
Infogix data analysis assures the success of your data migration and system conversion projects by helping you eliminate information and process errors. With our automated, independent and real-time analysis, you’ll reduce the risks associated with migrating data or converting systems, while ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the entire process.
Infogix solutions support your data migration and system conversion projects by enabling you to successfully perform the following functions:
- Capture and read various types of financial transactions, records, and information repositories in their native format, ultimately reducing any risk associated with having to prepare the data
- Verify the information content, format, reasonability, and timeliness of the data
- Balance information at an aggregate or detailed level between source and target systems
- Reconcile information at an aggregated and transactional level to identify errors
- Create and centralize custom reports and post to an internal portal based on role or user
- Develop reusable rules and components to enhance scalability, improve collaboration, and drive productivity for testers
- Avoid reprocessing costs, with the early detection of migration errors such as missing fields, duplicate files, and files with redundant or missing records
- Increase test coverage accuracy by testing all records at granular detailed levels, instead of only selecting only test samples
- Ensure system accuracy and real-time feedback during live cut events, with the deployment of post-conversion analysis
- Enable the scope of testing to propagate to multiple application areas while controlling costs associated with conversion, for faster implementation time