Claims Processing Controls
Ensuring accurate and trustworthy information transmission
“We saved millions of dollars by reducing claims processing errors using Infogix.”
With escalating rates of claims leakage, rising processing costs, increased electronic communications, in addition to client and representative dissatisfaction, you must take appropriate measures to reduce the errors and delays within your claims process.
Leading insurers are relying less on manual processes, and more on implementing automated, independent and real-time analysis to ensure the integrity of their claims processes. Infogix analyzes 100% of internal and third party data regardless of its source.
Before translation and extensive processing, Infogix immediately:
- Detects inefficiencies and inaccuracies
- Detects empty files
- Identifies new or unauthorized submitters
- Determines and reports claims counts by clearinghouse and vendor
- Analyzes batches, and out of sequence batches, for potentially missing claims
- Reports partial files and claims
- Rejects duplicate and erroneous files
- Performs various segment counting for segment types, such as Coordination of Benefits (COB)
Half of the top ten health insurers use Infogix to assure the integrity of their mission critical business information and processes. Infogix offers a complete portfolio of solutions and services to capture, communicate, analyze and act on claims processing and other errors. Infogix analysis is independent, continuous, automated and is deployed across the enterprise—including applications, platforms, and business processes.