Customer and Member Acquisition
Predict propensity to buy, pay or introduce risk at the point of sale.
The Infogix Point of Sale (POS) solution performs real-time evaluation of each prospect across all channels at the time of acquisition to present the right offers to new customers, identify customers who represent financial risk and enhance customer experience to drive future profitability and loyalty.
Our PropensitySCORING® engine enables you to:
- Receive a Go/No Go and Best Offer Decision derived from propensity scoring each prospect’s propensity to buy, pay, or introduce risk
- Score each customer for the likelihood they will pay for products and services
- Offer plans they can afford and spotlight customers with untapped purchasing power
- Score each customer for the likelihood they’ll buy bundled or standalone products and services, from a given offer, at a given time—and predict the best time and circumstances to make offers, as well as how customers will respond when you modify your offers
- Make rapid decisions concerning appropriate treatment of potential customers at point of sale, enabling timely collections from those most likely to pay
- Utilize fully configurable outcomes with any CRM, provisioning and workflow systems or procedures
Manage risk by knowing who you’re dealing with
When prospects apply for service, many of them modify their identities – either innocently or on purpose. Infogix Data Analytics let you take charge when you have the most leverage – and the most at risk:
- Evaluate in real-time a customer’s interest in additional services, their ability to pay for it and evaluates the pending-subscriber’s level of financial risk
- Definitively compare all variations of name, address, social security number, and other attributes in a few seconds, to recognize high risk or fraudulent applicants at the point of sale – BEFORE you provide equipment or service
- Identify bad debt customers for special treatment – enabling you to collect against past debts and manage higher risk customers correctly from the beginning
- Recognize returning good customers – positioning you to maximize profitability and loyalty
Infogix Advanced Data Analytics checks incorporate any list of names as required by the business or government laws for interdiction purposes. In the United States, the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) prohibits businesses from dealing with individuals and companies deemed to be threats to the national security, foreign policy, or economy of the United States. OFAC maintains a list of those entities, called Specially Designated Nationals (SDN). Our analytics searches the SDN and resets customer Positive Aliasing Database (PADs) with the results, to help businesses comply with the OFAC sanctions.