Infogix® Professional Controls Certification Programs
Infogix University is proud to offer two different Internal Controls certification programs!
Certification within the internal controls field benefits an organization in three ways:
- Benefits to the Professional: Certification validates a personal desire to improve and keep abreast of current internal controls concepts and best practices. Employers reward certification of internal controls knowledge with career advancement and greater acceptance in the role as internal controls advisor to management.
- Benefits to the Employer: Employers value certification as it validates the expertise and skill level of the professional. In addition, it defines the attitude of the professional towards continuing on a personal path of education and improvement in the field of internal controls.
- Benefits to the Profession: Recognizing the internal controls profession as a community demands a common body of knowledge to work from and a standard way to evaluate and examine competency. Certification provides standards around both of these, and in addition dictates a code of ethics to which certified professionals must adhere.
You must be a direct employee of Infogix, an Infogix customer, or authorized affiliate. Contact us today to learn more or if you would like a hard copy of your application.
(Note: If you are not yet logged in, these links will first take you to our web site login/registration page.)
Explore your options for certification with these two Infogix certification programs:
Infogix Certified Controls Specialist – ICCS
- The Infogix Certified Controls Specialist certification program provides two levels of training
- Each level has different content and pricing.
- Level 1 assesses basic skills that are domain related and helps assess control and risk knowledge. The cost of this program is $25. CPE credits are not available with this program.
- Level 2 is a more in-depth assessment of skills with controls and risk knowledge. It is co-sponsored with the internal controls Institute to ensure that the areas of CBOK are reinforced. The cost of this program is $300, and this includes CPE credits.
The ICCS program supports and promotes the principles and practices of internal controls as defined by the Common Body of Knowledge (provided with completed application).
The CBOK requirements measure knowledge in these defined areas of expertise:
- Principles, terms and concepts
- Assessing application controls
- Business system controls
- Measurement & Reporting
- Risk assessment
- Risk management
- Governance practices
- Internal control environment
Internal control professionals are certified for 3 years by submitting a completed application, demonstrating proven knowledge of the CBOK and signing the ICCS Code of Ethics
Infogix Certified Controls Developer – ICCD
Increase your knowledge and value by certifying yourself in Infogix solutions. Infogix Certified Controls Developer certification validates basic, expert and mastery Level knowledge within each Infogix product line. Current users and new trainees alike are invited to apply for certification.
Current product offerings are:
- Infogix Assure®
- Infogix ACR/Summary®
- Infogix ACR/Detail®
Infogix product users can certify for 3 years by submitting a completed application, demonstrating knowledge and skill of the chosen product and signing the ICCD Code of Ethics.
Examinations are based on materials used and supplied during Infogix training classes.
The cost of this program is $100.
The Internal Control Institute™ (ICI) improves organizational internal control worldwide by providing products and services and individual professional certifications. Our world-class programs for internal control and corporate governance are based on the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the COSO internal control framework. »Learn More
Infogix Inc is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Website: www.nasba.org.