Connect Communications, Inc.
Infogix helps solve business challenges by analyzing data as it moves through complex business environments to improve the customer experience, corporate profitability and operational efficiency. The Infogix Enterprise Data Analysis Platform improves data quality, ensures effective transaction monitoring, provides balancing and reconciliation, and identifies and predicts fraud and customer behavior. Infogix provides best-in-class solutions that seamlessly integrate into operations and allow clients to manage highly complex, data intensive business environments. By analyzing, processing and monitoring 100 percent of data in real-time or in batch, Infogix is able to provide proactive and actionable intelligence to manage operational workflows and steps.
Sumit Nijhawan, CEO and President
John McDonnell, Chief Financial Officer
Paul Skordilis, Executive Vice President of Sales, Marketing, and Business Development
Mark Ludtke, Executive Vice President of Worldwide Services and Support
Emily Washington, Sr. Vice President of Product Management
Nick Ranieri, Sr. Vice President of Engineering
Number of Employees: 450-500
- End-to-End: Infogix Enterprise Data Analysis Platform can extract, aggregate, and analyze large volumes of data at any point in a business process.
- Analyze 100 percent of transactions through automation to ensure accurate data throughout the business process
- Embed analytics into daily workflows to accelerate the time to value and time to market of analytical results.
- Scalable and Flexible: Analyze data on any platform in any business process, whether mainframe, distributed server, cloud application, etc. Infogix can capture and analyze any data in any format.
- Data in Motion: Infogix solutions analyze data as it moves through the enterprise to identify data integrity issues, detect or predict fraudulent activity and quickly respond to customer activity at every point in the customer lifecycle, while maintaining regulatory compliance, governance and end-to-end process visibility.
- Real-time: Infogix data analysis is conducted in real-time or batch, offering our customers enterprise visibility and insights to yield business results in the moment.
- Automated: Eliminate manual processes and seamlessly embed analytics into the day-to-day operation.
- Non-Intrusive: Sits independent of the current infrastructure and accesses data without disrupting or changing existing applications.
- Cloud or On Premises: Multiple deployment options to allow users to analyze data in whatever environment suits your needs.
Target Audience: Industries Served
- Financial Services: Real-time access to enormous amounts of data is the key to compliance and business growth for financial services companies. Gaining visibility into business operations–using automated, independent data analysis that keep data accurate–allows users to make better business decisions downstream and, ultimately, apply predictive analytics to understand customer behavior.
- Healthcare: No industry is going through as much dynamic change as the healthcare sector. Infogix analyzes 100 percent of data inside or outside of the business process, to ensure accurate analytics. In addition, its software solutions help healthcare payers manage the requirements of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) to turn reform into revenue.
- Insurance: Data is the lifeblood of the property & casualty and life insurance industry and the ability to use it increases a company’s flexibility. Infogix provides data analysis, helping insurers around the globe manage risk, foster multi-channel interactions, and create a customer-focused enterprise. As the insurance industry experiences core system replacements, Infogix can integrate with various core systems to ensure all data is transferred and business decisions are being made with accurate data.
- Media and Communications: Enterprises in the media and communications industry operate in the most competitive markets in the world. Cable, satellite, telecom and cellular companies are in a constant quest to acquireand retain the best and most profitable customers. Infogix partners with global CSPs to ensure reliable data analysis, accurate predictive modeling and complete customer lifecycle management, enabling them to maintain their competitive advantage.
The Enterprise Data Analysis Platform applies advanced analytics to improve customer experience and drive corporate profitability and operational efficiency. This process improves:
- Data Quality: Ensures the integrity of data by automatically monitoring data flow as it continuously moves throughout an entire enterprise.
- Balancing and Reconciliation: Analyzes 100 percent of transactions.
- Transaction Monitoring: Allows tracking the analysis of all data, ensuring that file and data processing in both batch and real-time is accurate and timely.
- Identity Matching and Behavioral Profiling: Helps discover the true identity of the customer to protect businesses and improve growing bottom line.
- Predictive Models: Looks at past data to learn which cause-and-effect relationships will drive future events.
- Originally founded as Unitech Systems and now celebrating more than 30 years of existence
- In 2005, after recognizing the birth of Big Data, Unitech Systems transformed into Infogix
- 73 percent of customers have been with Infogix for more than 15 years
- In 2012 H.I.G. Capital, a leading global private equity investment firm, recapitalized Infogix
- In 2014 Infogix and H.I.G. Capital completed the acquisition of Agilis International, Inc., a provider of predictive customer and operational analytics
- In late 2015, Infogix was acquired by Thoma Bravo, one of the oldest private equity firms focused on software and technology-enabled services.
- In February 2017, Infogix acquired Data3Sixty, the leading cloud-based data governance provider
To download a pdf of this company fact sheet, please click the download button below.